ClazziKz

Event: Mission #42

Mission #42
- We have three inmates in the Los Angeles State Penitentiary
Those three inmates are

Johnny R.
A family person graduated from Los Angeles University at the age of 30. Finished police school, but then decided to kill his wife.

Jonas Beck.
Grew up in a rough area of Los Angeles, downtown. Heavily trained with weapons from his father that was ex-military. Knows well how to handle situations.

Nickel Smith.
The usual neighbourhood person gives flowers to new residents and comes over with help whenever needed. Put behind bars for economy scams.

Mission
- All of those three inmates need to escape; they have planned an escape but needs help from the outside. The prison is heavily guarded, and they need to be careful, they don't want any mess with this outbreak. 
After they get out they are heading down to Los Angeles to LAX (Los Angeles International Airport), there a person will be waiting with a private aircraft to pick those up and fly them over to Paleto. When they are over Paleto, those three inmates are to jump on the Yacht out outside Paleto. Try to avoid the police.

Here we can discuss things related to the event 🙂

Date & Time for Mission #42 is 14th of March at 19.00 GMT +1 CET

5E81D0BA-960D-45A4-B3A4-744B341A53D0.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I hope I get to be the civ Pilot, I might not be the only one with a license but I was the first, so shotgun I guess?

1 minute ago, Sally said:

I hope I get to be the civ Pilot, I might not be the only one with a license but I was the first, so shotgun I guess?

You can be. I will DM you 1 hour before the event, just send me a reminder then. 

• Thanks 1

Isnt CEST the summer time? Like Central European Summer Time? And that is 1h ahead from CET, isnt it?

2 minutes ago, Sally said:

Isnt CEST the summer time? Like Central European Summer Time? And that is 1h ahead from CET, isnt it?

Fixed it, Google told me it is CEST but another website says CET

26 minutes ago, Fredsvar said:

I will prob be a correction officer

I will probably be a 10-8 officer 😉

Just now, Kro said:

Must sniff. I will sniff the criminals

I will lick my AR-15 before I shoot the civilians

• Like 1